Ensure that you have all of the necessary paperwork ready for your application.
To get a visa, you will need to submit several supporting documents. A list of requirements will be provided to your account based on your visa type and your circumstances. Here is a collection of materials we think you should include in your application, rather than just a list of prerequisites.
- There must be no cracked lamination on the photo page.
- From the anticipated travel date, the passport is valid for at least six months.
- Birth certificate issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO)
- Applicant's Passport-Size Photo
- Receipt from the Bank
- Return of Taxes
- A Letter of Employment or a Contract of Employment
- Itinerary for a Trip to Australia as an Example
- Reservations for flights and hotels
Having these documents on hand at the time of application may improve your prospects, but this cannot be guaranteed.
The fact that you have a return trip ticket shows that you have no plans to settle down in Australia permanently.
You must scan and submit all of these documents to your ImmiAccount. After that, check the box to show that the scanned documents have been successfully uploaded to your application. In addition, records should be saved in.JPG,.PDF, or.webp format and not exceed a file size of 5 MB! Please refer to the instructions on uploading the necessary files to your ImmiAccount.